Due to the added risk that working at height brings, insuring a roofing or scaffolding business requires a specialist cover.
Our scheme covers the legal liability of Roofers & Scaffolders for Employees, Third Party Property & Injury and Products in respect of any damage or injury caused by them. It offers all the benefits you'd expect to see as standard for a minimum annual premium of £7,500 (+IPT).
To discuss your clients' needs, please contact:
07720 739 896
Submit your risk via our Broker Portal
As well as being able to submit presentations direct to our Underwriters, we have added functionality on our Broker Portal to enable you to submit Roofing and Scaffolding risks and bind quotations.
Aviva Marketplace provider
Our policy is backed by A-rated Insurer Aviva. We are the 'go-to' provider for Roofing and Scaffolding risks via Aviva Marketplace, demonstrating the quality of our product and level of expertise that we hold.
All new business written with us on this scheme will automatically count towards your Aviva deal.
- No Height Limit
- Includes Heat Use Away where applicable
- Includes Site Death and Capital Benefits PA Cover as standard
- Additional Discounts and Low Claims Rebates for select Trade Association Members*
- Financial Loss and Professional Indemnity included
- Excess applies to Third Party Property Damage claims only
- Free Risk Management Survey
- No Administration or Documentation Fees
- (Excess Layers available for EL and PL)
- Options to include Contract Works and Plant
*National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), Confederation of Roofing Contractors (CORC), National Access and Scaffold Confederation (NASC), Scaffolders Association (Tier 3), Lead Contractors Association (LCA) and Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors (FTMRC).
- Employers Liability - £10m LOI
- Public & Products Liability - £5m LOI (with higher limits available)
- Financial Loss £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event
- Professional Indemnity £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event
- Roofers & Scaffolders with annual turnovers in excess of £1M
- Risks with proven Risk Management and Health & Safety cultures
- Minimum premium £7,500 ex IPT