Due to the added risk that working at height brings, insuring a roofing or scaffolding business requires a specialist cover.
Our scheme covers the legal liability of Roofers & Scaffolders for Employees, Third Party Property & Injury and Products in respect of any damage or injury caused by them.
To discuss your clients' needs, please contact either:
07720 739 896
01923 298 432
- No Height Limit
- Includes Heat Use Away where applicable
- Includes Financial Loss
- Includes Site Death PA Cover
- Additional Discounts for select Trade Association Members*
- Low Claims Rebates for select Trade Association Members*
- Professional Indemnity only included as standard for select Trade Association Members*
- Excess applies to Third Party Property Damage claims only
- Free Risk Management Survey
- No Administration or Documentation Fees
- (Excess Layer available)
- Full Occupational PA Cover for Death and Capita Sums
- Full Occupational PA Cover for Weekly Benefits
*National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), Confederation of Roofing Contractors (CORK), National Access and Scaffold Confederation (NASC), Scaffolders Association (Tier 3), Lead Contractors Association (LCA) and Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors (FTMRC).
- Employers Liability - £10m LOI
- Public & Products Liability - £5m LOI
- Financial Loss £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event
- PA 4 times Salary Site Fatality up to £150,000
- Professional Indemnity £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event (only for select Trade Association Members)*
- Roofers & Scaffolders with annual turnovers in excess of £1.5m
- Risks with proven Risk Management and Health & Safety cultures
- Minimum premium £7,500 ex IPT
Request access to our online Broker Portal, a web-based trading tool that provides immediate quotes and renewal offers with no hassle.