Liability & Construction
We are the 'go-to' provider for Roofing and Scaffolding risks via Aviva's platform Marketplace, demonstrating the quality of our product and level of expertise that we hold.
Due to the added risk that working at height brings, insuring a roofing or scaffolding business requires a specialist cover.
Our scheme covers the legal liability of Roofers & Scaffolders for Employees, Third Party Property & Injury and Products in respect of any damage or injury caused by them. It offers all the benefits you’d expect to see as standard for a minimum annual premium of £7,500 (+IPT).
In addition, if you are an Aviva Club 110 member, any new business will count towards your deal
No Height Limit
Includes Heat Use Away where applicable
Includes Site Death and Capital Benefits PA Cover as standard
Additional Discounts and Low Claims Rebates for select Trade Association Members*
Financial Loss and Professional Indemnity included
Excess applies to Third Party Property Damage claims only
Free risk management survey
No administration or documentation fees
Excess Layers available for EL and PL
Options to include Contract Works and Plant
*National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), Confederation of Roofing Contractors (CORC), National Access and Scaffold Confederation (NASC), Scaffolders Association (Tier 3), Lead Contractors Association (LCA) and Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors (FTMRC).
- Employers Liability – £10M LOI
- Public & Products Liability – £5M LOI (with higher limits available)
- Financial Loss £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event
- Professional Indemnity £125,000 in the aggregate, £25,000 any one event
- Roofers & Scaffolders with annual turnovers in excess of £1M
- Risks with proven Risk Management and Health & Safety cultures
- Minimum premium £7,500 + IPT