Property & Commercial
The ability to cater for large sums insured including excess of loss, backed by A-rated capacity.
Our Niche Property cover is a specialist product backed by Lloyd’s and London Market Insurers to cater for a wide range of Properties including:
- Unoccupied Buildings (all types)
- Non Standard Construction (excluding thatched properties)
- Holiday Homes
- Multi Tenure
- Listed Buildings
- Large industrial buildings with composite panels
- Food risks including deep fat frying
- Woodworking exposures
First loss and/or quota share/excess layer options may be considered.
Backed by A-rated capacity with the ability to cater for large sums insured including XOL.
Property Owners Liability at £2M or £5M as standard (higher limits considered on request)
Different cover options available for Unoccupied Risks
Ability to submit risk information online via our Broker Portal
- Property Damage – Buildings & Contents
- Property Owners Liability
- Specially negotiated rates for risk consultancy services via trusted partner 4Sight Risk Management and building/valuation services
- Employers Liability
- Legal Expenses
Non standard but not sub standard risks including; composite panels, Food production, Cold stores, Unoccupied Buildings (all types), Multi Tenure, Listed Building, Non-standard Construction (excluding thatched properties)
Your expert team
You can access our knowledgeable underwriters directly:
Request a call back
Simply enter your details below and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
Please note, we are only permitted to deal with Insurance Brokers. If you are a customer, please contact your Insurance Broker for advice and information regarding your Insurance cover.