Niche property non-standard

Property & Commercial

The ability to cater for large sums insured including excess of loss, backed by A-rated capacity.


Our Niche Property cover is a specialist product backed by Lloyd’s and London Market Insurers to cater for a wide range of Properties including:

  • Unoccupied Buildings (all types)
  • Non Standard Construction (excluding thatched properties)
  • Holiday Homes
  • Multi Tenure
  • Listed Buildings
  • Large industrial buildings with composite panels
  • Food risks including deep fat frying
  • Woodworking exposures

First loss and/or quota share/excess layer options may be considered.

Submit your risk online

Submit details of your risk directly to our underwriters for priority review.

Access broker portal

Key documents

Policy wording

Product Oversight & Governance


Submit a claim

Complete our online form.

Alternatively, if the loss or damage is extensive, please call our Claims Department as soon as possible. Full contact details here.

Key benefits

Backed by A-rated capacity with the ability to cater for large sums insured including XOL.

Property Owners Liability at £2M or £5M as standard (higher limits considered on request)

Different cover options available for Unoccupied Risks

Ability to submit risk information online via our Broker Portal


  • Property Damage – Buildings & Contents
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Specially negotiated rates for risk consultancy services via trusted partner 4Sight Risk Management and building/valuation services

Additional cover

  • Employers Liability
  • Terrorism
  • Legal Expenses

Target Business

Non standard but not sub standard risks including; composite panels, Food production, Cold stores, Unoccupied Buildings (all types), Multi Tenure, Listed Building, Non-standard Construction (excluding thatched properties)
Access our knowledgeable underwriters directly. Simply click the link to access the teams contact details.

Request a call back

Simply enter your details below and a member of the team will be in contact with you.

Please note, we are only permitted to deal with Insurance Brokers. If you are a customer, please contact your Insurance Broker for advice and information regarding your Insurance cover.