150,000 motorists mis-fuel every year. Are your clients covered?
The cost to drain petrol, repair parts and replace diesel fuel can cost thousands of pounds and the repairs needed after fuel is drained may not be covered by Insurance, Warranties or Breakdown cover.
- insured vehicle plus unlimited drivers
- cost of assistance call out, fuel drainage, cleansing and ‘bad’ fuel disposal
- provision of £10 of correct fuel if the vehicle is driven off the fuelling forecourt
- inconvenience benefit of £250 to assist with any outlays, cost or expenses incurred as a result of mis-fuelling e.g cost of incorrect fuel drained from tank, taxi fares for passengers or contribution to any engine damage.
- Guaranteed nationwide coverage including Northern Ireland
- Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Target call out time of 60 minutes (within peak times of 8am-8pm)