Warm wishes from Touchstone Underwriting!
This year’s Christmas card holds a special surprise – it’s embedded with wildflower seeds that you can plant!
How to enter
- Complete the form below so we know who in your team is entering the competition (and so we can keep in contact)
- Follow the planting instructions on the back of the card
- Nurture your wildflowers until they bloom
- Capture the beauty in photos
- Submit your entry: email your best wildflower pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – submit by 31 July 2024
Top three entries win exciting prizes!
About the card
- These cards are made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste material. No trees were harmed in making these awesome cards.
- All of the packing is made with 100% recycled material and the gum on the envelopes is completely natural.
- Speaking of which the same gum is used on the stickers. Which are not made from seed card. But they are made from Sugarcane and Hemp. Which is nearly as good. Just no seeds.
- The print machines only use vegan ink and do not use single use ink cartridges.
- Aside from the above, none of the packaging sent contained any single plastic.
- Lastly, a tree will be planted on our behalf for our order.
When’s the best time to plant wildflower seeds?
The best time of year to plant wildflower seeds is in the spring, ideally March/April time.