Restaurants Takeaways Pubs and Guest Houses

Restaurants Takeaways Pubs and Guest Houses


Our cover is a specially designed package underwritten by A-rated insurers for individual or multi-location eating, drinking and hospitality premises with standard package covers plus trade specific extensions.

You can now quote, bind and renew this product online via our Broker Portal. Find out more*

For further information or to discuss your clients' needs, please contact:

Rebekah Davies Cert CII
01245 204 579


Who is it for?

We can provide cover for:

  • Guest Houses
  • Fish & Chip Shops
  • Take-Away’s
  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Public Houses

Other leisure risks can be looked at outside of the Niche Hotel Pub & Restaurant Scheme. Visit our Leisure Trades product page, or contact us directly using the above details.

Coverage Limits:

Standard covers include (increased limits are available on request):

  • Employers Liability (£10,000,000)
  • Public/Products Liability (£2,000,000 )
  • Goods in transit (£2,000)
  • Business Interruption (£500,000)
  • Money (£3,000 on premises during business hours and £1,000 in safe)
  • Deterioration of refrigerated stock (£2,000)
  • Loss of licence (£100,000).

Special Extensions within the policy wording include:

  • Theft cover without forcible & violent entry/exit (unless a public house with letting rooms)
  • Accidental damage
  • 25% seasonal increase.

Our Niche Hotel, Pub and Restaurant insurance policy can also be extended to include:

  • Terrorism Cover
  • All Risks Items
  • Public/Products Liability up to £10,000,000
  • Buildings

Customer Profile:

  • Risks with proven Risk Management and Health & Safety cultures.
  • Food hygiene 3 or above, Pass in Scotland
  • Non-city centre public houses with limited use of entertainment, late licence or door supervisors
  • DSS, asylum seekers and student let can be considered on an individual risk basis

Broker Portal

You can quote, bind and renew the 'Restaurants takeaways pubs and guest houses' product online via our Broker Portal.

If you already have access to the Portal, log in to trade online now.

To request access, please complete and submit the online form (please note your brokerage must have an open agency with us).