Looking after the insurance needs of your mid to large sized clients is not always straightforward. The complex nature of these businesses means it has to be tailor made to ensure the right cover and the right limits are in place to protect your clients’ businesses.
Our Mid Corp Commercial Combined product offers flexible, bespoke cover across a wide range of industry sectors including wholesale, retail, manufacturing, metalworking, engineering, printing and technology.
Watch and listen to our video below to learn all about our Mid Corporate proposition - designed to meet the needs of UK-domiciled business with annual turnovers typically between £5M and £100M or GWP spend over £10,000.
Watch our video that explains the cover in full.
To discuss your clients’ needs, please contact us directly:
Six key benefits of our scheme:
|£25m MD/BI any one location; higher limits on request.|
|Public/Products Liability up to £10m limit, we can write up to £40m with our own Excess of Loss product.|
|Our policy is a genuine ‘all-risks’ cover (with limited exclusions).|
Access to marketing support and dedicated Claims Service and Reports.
|Backed by A-rated insurer, Allianz.|
Our team of industry experts do all underwriting in-house. We will work with you and your clients to design a unique insurance and risk management programme including:
What is mid corp?
It may often be difficult to distinguish between a large SME and a small Mid-corp client. There are a number of factors that may influence this, including:
- No. of employees
- No of locations
- UK/oversea exposures
- Business Activities
Mid Corp customers tend to have more complex requirements and this is where Touchstone Underwriting come into their own in designing a policy to meet your clients bespoke needs.
Some areas of complexity that we may cater for:
- Overseas exposures / turnover
- Business processes
- BCP /DRP
- Multi locations
- Governance / compliance
If you are unsure or have any questions, please contact a member of the team.
Our Mid Corp Commercial Combined product allows you to combine Property and Casualty covers with Specialty Lines, such as:
- Marine Cargo
- Management Liability Protection, including Cyber & All Risks Crime
- Professional Indemnity
- Private Health
In addition, for higher hazard risks and exposures, we have direct access to the London Market via our trusted partner.
All policyholders receive the below additional benefits, at no cost.
- Access to a full suite of Risk Management tools
- Dedicated risk consultancy services from 4Sight Risk Management
- Survey programmes
- Specially negotiated procurement rates for risk management and services
- Automatic Commercial Legal Expenses
- A 24 hour Legal Advice Line
- A dedicated Claims Service and Reports
- And access to marketing support
- Place a high importance on keeping up-to-date with current legislation and trade issues.
- Seek long-term relationships with you and the insurer - partnership.
- Recognise, assess and take action to control health and safety risks.
- Have a well-established and experienced management team.