Travel & Tour
No gaps in cover – our policy includes MD/BI, PL, PII & EL
The Travel Office Combined policy is designed to protect the tangible assets of your client’s business and their potential Liability exposures. The policy provides a range of standard covers and a selection of optional covers so that the cover can be tailored to your clients needs.
Our policy includes Material Damage, Business Interruption, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employer’s Liability.
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
No gaps in cover – includes MD/BI, PL, PII & EL
Contents – all risks including full theft
Includes liability as a tour organiser for up to 25% of turnover
Business Travel for Directors or Partners of ABTA members
- Property Damage up to £5M any one location including AD & Subsidence
- Full theft
- Business Interruption £500,000 as standard (higher limits available)
- Money limit of £4000 in transit or in premises during working hours. Includes tickets (up to £5000).
- Employers’ Liability Limit of Indemnity £10M
- Public Liability Limit of Indemnity £2M & Professional Indemnity Limit of Indemnity £1M both on an any one loss basis incl. whilst acting as organiser (subject to limits of up to 10% or 25% of turnover)
- Crisis Management – costs involved in dealing with a crisis included as standard within PL/Products cover
- Theft by Employee cover provided as standard up to £10,000
- Computer Breakdown
- All Risks for items away from the premises
- Sale of Travel Insurance (PI extension)
- Crisis Plus (PR consultancy fees)
- Legal Expenses
- Group Personal Accident for Travel staff
- Business Travel Insurance for all staff
- Agents selling domestic and business travel arrangements from UK premises. From single owner controlled shops to multi-location corporate entities.
- Travel Agents with less than 25% of turnover as tour organising.
- Clients with turnover up to £50M
Your expert team
Access our knowledgeable underwriters directly:
Request a call back
Simply enter your details below and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
Please note, we are only permitted to deal with Insurance Brokers. If you are a customer, please contact your Insurance Broker for advice and information regarding your Insurance cover.