Travel & Tour
No gaps in cover – our policy includes MD/BI, PL, PII, EL & D&O
The Travel Office Combined policy is designed to protect the tangible assets of your client’s business and their potential Liability exposures. The policy provides a range of standard covers and a selection of optional covers so that the cover can be tailored to your clients needs.
Our policy includes Material Damage, Business Interruption, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Employer’s Liability and Directors & Officers – meaning no gaps in cover.
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
No gaps in cover – includes MD/BI, PL, PII, EL & D&O
Contents – all risks including full theft
Includes liability as a tour organiser for up to 25% of turnover
Business Travel for Directors or Partners of ABTA members
- Property Damage up to £5M any one location including AD & Subsidence
- Full theft
- Business Interruption £500,000 as standard on non-average basis (higher limits available)
- Money limit of £4000 in transit or in premises during working hours. Includes tickets (up to £5000).
- Employers’ Liability Limit of Indemnity £10M
- Public Liability Limit of Indemnity £2M & Professional Indemnity Limit of Indemnity £1Mboth on an any one loss basis incl. whilst acting as organiser (subject to limits of up to 10% or 25% of turnover)
- Crisis Management – costs involved in dealing with a crisis included as standard within PL/Products cover
- Theft by Employee cover provided as standard up to £10,000
- Computer Breakdown
- All Risks for items away from the premises
- Sale of Travel Insurance (PI extension)
- Crisis Plus (PR consultancy fees)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Group Personal Accident for Travel staff
- Business Travel Insurance for all staff
- Agents selling domestic and business travel arrangements from UK premises. From single owner controlled shops to multi-location corporate entities.
- Travel Agents with less than 25% of turnover as tour organising.
- Clients with turnover up to £50M