4Sight Risk Management is one of our sister companies, part of the Seventeen Group.
Range of services include:
- Policy & Procedure
- Auditing & Inspections
- Health & Safety Training
- Fire Risk Assessment
- CDM Support
- Business Continuity Management
- Surveying Services
They understand how the insurance industry works and the vital relationships between brokers, clients and insurers. They have the capability to work anywhere in the UK and EU.
Covid-19 Risk Management guidance documents
4Sight may produce reports in any format required by your client or may utilise a range of their own tried and tested report formats. The reports also include where appropriate a risk improvement section which can be issued to your client.
4Sight is a trusted partner of choice with many leading insurers, brokers and other organisations who rely on them to undertake surveys on their behalf.
Types of risk control surveys:
Casualty surveys including:
- Employer’s public liability
- Products liability
- Post loss
Property surveys including:
- Fire and special perils
- Business interruption
Marine Cargo surveys
- Leisure (including theme parks, zoos, hotels and golf courses)
- Live music and entertainment (including production companies and special effects)
- Local authorities
- Police (including firearms units)
- Healthcare sector including care homes
- Medical devices
- Warehousing and distribution