Hospitality & Leisure
Wide All Risks basis of cover for small and medium hospitality businesses.
Our cover is a specially designed package underwritten by A-rated insurers for individual or multi-location eating, drinking and hospitality premises with standard package covers plus trade specific extensions.
We can provide cover for:
- Guest Houses
- Fish & Chip Shops
- Public Houses
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
- Employers Liability (£10,000,000)
- Public/Products Liability (£2,000,000 )
- Goods in transit (£2,000)
- Business Interruption (£500,000)
- Money (£3,000 on premises during business hours and £1,000 in safe)
- Deterioration of refrigerated stock (£2,000)
- Loss of licence (£100,000).
(Increased limits are available on request)
Special Extensions within the policy wording include:
- Theft cover without forcible & violent entry/exit (unless a public house with letting rooms)
- Accidental damage
- 25% seasonal increase.
Our Niche Hotel, Pub and Restaurant insurance policy can also be extended to include:
- Terrorism Cover
- All Risks Items
- Public/Products Liability up to £10,000,000
They must be:
- Risks with proven Risk Management and Health & Safety cultures.
- Food hygiene 3 or above, Pass in Scotland
- Non-city centre public houses with limited use of entertainment, late licence or door supervisors
- DSS, asylum seekers and student let can be considered on an individual risk basis
Other leisure risks can be looked at outside of the Niche Hotel Pub & Restaurant Scheme. Visit our Leisure Trades product page, or contact us directly.