Hospitality & Leisure
We understand the complex nature of hotel insurance and can create bespoke policies specific to your client.
Whether your client’s hotel is a UK wide chain, independent or franchised, country house or boutique, part of a golf club or leisure business, we have the experience and expertise to support you.
We are able to cater for all types of risks from modern concrete block to Grade Listed properties, with or without spa and leisure facilities, with the focus being on excellent risk management.
Business Interruption cover for infectious disease including Norovirus
Loss of income following loss of Head Chef or General Manager
Average Waiver (five year valuations and index linking)
Free 24-hour crisis management support
- Full theft cover
- Average Waiver (5 year valuations and index linking)
- Restaurant Wine Stock
- Chefs Knives
- Claims Preparation Costs
- Outside Catering &/or Exhibitions
- Seasonal Stock Increase
- Beach Pollution – Oil Spill
- Bedbugs Infestation – Positive cover including clean-up
- Bomb Hoax
- Loss of Attraction
- National Lottery cover
- Professional Indemnity for event organisers & concierge
- PL silent on Terrorism
- Legal Expenses & helplines
- Crisis Management
Your clients may build their own policies to include the following benefits:
- Fidelity Guarantee
- PA & Business Travel
- Computer & Machinery breakdown
- Engineering Inspection
- Package Tour Regulations (PTR regs) – Tour Operators extension
- Management Liability – D&O, EPL, Cyber (Full cover not just reinstatement of data) and All Risks Crime
- Valet Parking & Limited Road Risks – Valet parking (including loss of use) and unregistered buggies, grounds maintenance equipment etc
Our target profile is independent, owner operated Hotels with excellent risk management at the heart of the business.
Your expert team
You can access our knowledgeable underwriters directly:
Request a call back
Simply enter your details below and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
Please note, we are only permitted to deal with Insurance Brokers. If you are a customer, please contact your Insurance Broker for advice and information regarding your Insurance cover.