Travel & Tour
Providing 24-hour emergency medical and security assistance, anywhere in the world.
Every employer wants to protect their employees from an unforeseen event, whether they are at work, commuting, at home, or travelling abroad on business. We offer an extensive package of benefits that can help to attract and retain employees.
Our Group Personal Accident and Business Travel policy has been designed to provide clarity of terms and conditions coupled with flexible benefits intended to minimise disruption to employers.
The policy is flexible and may offer many policy options to meet your client’s specific needs. For example, key employees could be identified in the group policy to receive higher levels of cover. The policy can be arranged to cover a specific situation or time period, such as cover whilst at work and commuting to and from work.
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
Broad appetite across all industry sectors
Suitable for small businesses to global companies
Entire workforce can be covered including contractors and secondees
24-hour assistance, anywhere in the world, medical and security advice when needed
Dedicated claims service with prompt response
Unlimited medical expenses (for up to 104 weeks)
Fully covered for kidnap or extortion and terrorism (except in disturbed area)
Minimise disruption to your business should an employee be affected by a sudden or long term absence. Unlike liability policies where you are required to provide negligence, our personal accident cover responds quickly where the agreed benefit cash sum is paid to the employer. This allows you to decide whether the benefit received is payable to the employee or used to support and protect your business operation.
This product provides many features including nuclear, chemical and biological coverage, threat to life benefit, 32 additional personal accident extensions, and contract certainty around ash cloud type events.
- The standard limits for personal accident is £500,000 any one person and £2,000,000 any one event / aircraft.
- Option of referring larger limits to underwriters as required, where underwriters have the ability to write up to £2,500,000 any one person and £25,000,000 any one event.
With personal benefits and illness coverage, should an employee fall ill or become injured during business travel, you gain true peace of mind that your people are looked after round the clock, anywhere in the world.
Our Business Travel cover provides a range of benefits and services including:
- Unlimited medical expenses (for up to 104 weeks) partnered with Intana Assistance, a global emergency medical assistance company – providers of international medical and travel assistance services. (www.intana-assist.com)
- Kidnap or Extortion costs or danger to life scenarios partnered with The Anvil Group (International) Limited, an internationally renowned security organisation specialising in travel risk management and crisis avoidance. (www.anvilgroup.com)
- Compensation for travel delays, and curtailment and trip cancellation
- Fraudulent use of credit and debit cards