Property & Commercial
Please note this scheme is now closed.
A dry cleaning business requires insurance that covers their customers, staff and suppliers as well as their property. Our cover is designed to protect dry cleaners against a range of exposures; from fire to theft and even accidental damage to their customers’ belongings.
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
- Employers Liability – £10M
- Public/Products Liability – £2M
- Goods in transit – £2,000, with increases considered
- Goods in Trust – standard policy limit of £250,000, increases available on request
- Business Interruption – standard cover of £500,000, increases available on request
- Money, £3,000 on premises during business hours and £1,000 in safe
- Increases available on request.
Special Extensions include:
- Goods in trust
- Hire of carpet cleaning machines
- Customers goods in trust handed out in error
- Theft of Goods in Trust
- Treatment – standard cover £3,000 any one occurrence for loss, destruction or damage to goods in trust whilst being worked on.
Our Dry Cleaners insurance policy may also be extended to include:
- Terrorism Cover
- All Risks Items
- Public/Products Liability to £10,000,000
- Temporary buildings
- Existing buildings