Liability & Construction
Specifically created for SMEs by providing set lower limits at an affordable price of £250 +IPT.
Our cyber solution sits inside our Management Liability Package. The policy includes five key covers:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Corporate Legal Liability
- Commercial Crime (All Risks)
- Cyber Risk
A claim in one of the below areas may often lead to multiple claims with multiple insurers for the same incident. With our cover, you make one claim. We then take care of all the areas affected in the policy.
As Cyber becomes an important agenda item for your clients business, it is vital for them to find the right insurance to fir their business.
How we will quickly get you back in business if something happens:
- 24 hour/365-day response. 21st century risks are unpredictable and a few hours can make all the difference.
- Once incident number to call with all further action handles from there by a team of experts.
- End-to-end approach, diagnosing the issue, fixing it and getting your business back on track.
Please note: this product is only available to quote and bind via our online Broker Portal.
Quote, bind & renew this product online
Save time by issuing cover for majority of our products online. You can receive quotes immediately, benefit from fast-track referral and confirm cover and issue policy documents.
Specifically designed with SME businesses in mind
Five policies in one meaning no gaps or duplication in cover
24-hour/ 365-day response. 21st century threats are unpredictable and a few hours can make all the difference
Commercial Crime (all risks)
Provides cover on an all risks basis covering theft from the Insured by anyone, whether employed by them or not. This means the cover for theft committed by third parties is not restricted (as in some policies) to certain types of theft.Download information pack
Cyber Risk Insurance
All businesses are now vulnerable to cyber threats as they become more reliant on IT. Traditional insurance policies may not have been designed to cover these new and evolving risks which is why a specific cyber policy is becoming more important to businesses.Download information pack
Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
Employment disputes cost organisations an enormous amount in management time and defence costs. Regardless of HR practices and procedures, the risks cannot be eliminated. This policy will cover the company, its subsidiaries, directors and officers and past, present and future workers.Download information pack
Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability
Provides protection for the personal assets of individual directors, officers, managers and sometimes employees of an organisation and protection to the Company, to the extent the Company ‘reimburse’ or ‘indemnify’ the same directors & officers.Download information pack
Corporate Legal Liability
This will cover defence costs and legal liability incurred as a result of claims and prosecutions bought against the company for a wide range of wrongful acts, errors or omissions.
This cover includes:
- Contractual liability defence costs
- Corporate killing
- Social media/public relation consultancy fees
Scroll right to view full table
|£50000||Directors & Officers||Nil|
|£50000||Corporate Legal Liability||Nil|
|£50000||Employment Practices Liability||£2500|
There are strict acceptance criteria for this policy. If your client falls outside of any of these, we may consider your client under our main Management Liability Package facility.
- Must be a Limited Company operating in the United Kingdom.
- The maximum turnover is £5,000,000.
- In the last financial year they had a positive net worth and are able to pay debts as they fall due.
- In the last 12 months they have not undergone a management buy-out or intend to do so in the next 12 months. They have not been declared bankrupt or insolvent or been the subject of any bankruptcy proceedings in the last six years.
- They issue written employment policies & procedures to all employees which are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- There are less than 100 employees.
- They operate industry grade firewalls AND anti-virus software across their networks.
- In the last five years they have not received any claims in respect of this coverage or have been subject to any circumstances which could have led to such a claim.
- They have not been subject to a Cyber loss or a Cyber claim including but not limited to any regulatory, government or administrative action brought against them.