We held our first charity golf day on Thursday 20th September in aid of the Insurance United Against Dementia campaign (part of Alzheimer's Society).
A massive thank you to our guests for joining us and supporting a great cause - we raised over £2,800 for the charity!
We held various competitions including hole in one where the prize was a Nissan Qashqai. Unfortunately no one won that, but here are our winners:
- Winning Team: Travelers
- Runners up Team: Aviva
- Winning Individual: Claire Mann
- Runner up Individual: Jon Ashton
- Longest Drive: Andy Rolfe
- Nearest the Pin: Rob Sandrey
- Nearest the Pin, 2nd shot: Kevin Westcott
Some photos from the day: