Whether your client’s hotel is a UK wide chain, independent or franchised, country house or boutique, part of a golf club or leisure business, we have the experience and expertise to support you. We understand the complex nature of hotel insurance and can create bespoke policies specific to your client’s requirements.
To discuss your clients' needs please contact:
|Rebekah Whiskin Cert CII
01245 204 579
The “Future of Hotel Insurance”. Gauntlet is a well-known and respected brand within the Hotel industry, being a mark of quality for our product offering, which is exclusive to Touchstone Underwriting.
We are able to cater for all types of risks from modern concrete block to Grade Listed properties, with or without spa and leisure facilities, with the focus being on excellent risk management.
1) Tailored policy with flexible limits to suit the needs of most risks
2) Warranty & Condition Precedent Free other than Cooking and Laundry Conditions Precedent
3) Business Interruption cover for infectious disease including Norovirus
4) Average Waiver (five year valuations and index linking)
5) Free 24-hour crisis management support
Our standard cover consists of:
- Warranty & Condition Precedent Free other than Cooking and Laundry Conditions Precedent
- Full theft cover
- Average Waiver (5 year valuations and index linking)
- Restaurant Wine Stock
- Chefs Knives
- Claims Preparation Costs
- Outside Catering &/or Exhibitions
- Seasonal Stock Increase
- Beach Pollution – Oil Spill
- Bedbugs Infestation – Positive cover including clean-up
- Bomb Hoax
- Infectious disease including Norovirus
- Loss of Attraction
- Loss of income following loss of Head Chef or General Manager
- National Lottery cover
- Professional Indemnity for event organisers & concierge
- Package Tour Regulations (PTR regs) - Tour Operators extension
- PL silent on Terrorism
- Legal Expenses & helplines
- Crisis Management
Your clients may build their own policies to include the following benefits:
- Fidelity Guarantee
- PA & Business Travel
- Computer & Machinery breakdown
- Engineering Inspection
- Management Liability – D&O, EPL, Cyber (Full cover not just reinstatement of data) and All Risks Crime
- Fleet & Limited Road Risks – Fleet, valet parking, buggies, grounds maintenance equipment etc.
Our target profile is independent, owner operated Hotels with excellent risk management at the heart of the business.
Request access to our online Broker Portal, a web-based trading tool that provides immediate quotes and renewal offers with no hassle.